Dec 24, 2009

A Charming Christmas Poem for GuyK

. . . and all the rest of you Old Farts out there, courtesy of Don Mills:

‘Twas the night before Christmas and in the house of Don Mills,
I had put on my nightshirt and was taking my pills.
I sat down by the window and would wait there ‘til dawn
To make sure that the young people stayed off of my lawn.

Go read the whole thing and then give Don a hug
. Hugs make him cranky.

*****

In case I don't get back here for a proper salutation of the Season: Merry Christmas to friends, blog-roll peeps, drunks who stumbled in here by accident while googling very strange phrases, Obama's Internet Czar (creepy, cuz when he visits, sitemeter doesn't register an "entrance page." But I see you!), other non-government lurkers, Miley Cyrus voyeurs, and a special Christmas shout-out to whomever in Bosnia-Herzagovina is looking to kill off their Facebook account (it's a gift you give yourself!).

6 comments:

GUYK said...

LOL TY Joan.

I get a couple of visits a week from the hope and change people...must be checking to see how much ammo I am buying LOL

jwm said...

A most merry and blessed Christmas to you and yours, Joan. Thanks for all the cool stuff you do on your blog.
John M

PeggyU said...

Merry Christmas, Joan and JR! :D

Jean said...

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas, Joan!




wv: sphudies (ha!)

joated said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Joan.

julie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Joan!