Apr 26, 2010

Boobquake! And a Poll!

Leslie reminded me by way of posting her rockin' rack, so here ya go, ya crazy-ass Mullahs:


Which song best typifies evil women and their effects on meteorlogical phenomena?
I Feel the Earth Move
They Call the Wind Mariah
Stormy
Windy
Good Vibrations
Heat Wave
Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone
No Frank Zappa songs, please. . .
Idiot Wind
Other (comment below)
pollcode.com free polls

(I don't think Good Vibrations qualifies in this category but Beach Boys, Summer, and bikini weather would qualify as evil for the mullahs. I know, it's hard to even try to think like that, but there's the problem.)

4 comments:

Omnibus Driver said...

'Tis a thing of beauty, it is!

Yabu (EOTIS) said...

Nice Guitar...

sheri said...

I missed the whole BoobQuake story completely. I saw references to it in the Twitter stream, sure, but I shrugged it off with, "Oh those poor people" and made a donation to Red Cross. I really should start following the news again, I guess.

diamond dave said...

For some reason, I started thinking of the old Jello commercials. "Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle..."